Nov 4, 2022
"When I grew up, I wanted to be a purple flying horse.
Never give up on your dreams."
Welcome to Ask Ali, the series where I answer all of
your questions. This time around, I’m cruising
through 24 listener questions, sent in via Instagram Stories
(I’m @aliontherun1), about
boundaries, mom guilt, sending the email, chafing, race swag, life
dreams, and so much more.
- goodr. Click here for free shipping on your
next goodr order!
- What shows do your parents like to watch? (3:45)
- Do you and Brian set intentional boundaries about talking about
- Have you ever sent the email and regretted it later?
- How are you most similar to your parents, and how are you
different from each of them? (8:55)
- What is something you want Annie to learn that you weren’t
- What runner inspires you the most? (15:00)
- Would you rather deal with butt-cheek chafe or side-arm chafe?
- If you could only run one race for the rest of time, what would
it be? (17:55)
- Does Annie like Bluey? (18:20)
- Do you know that you and Femke Bol look like twins?
- Do you strength train? (20:00)
- How do I get faster than a 9:30 pace on the run? (21:15)
- How do you fight mom guilt being away from your daughter?
- What shoes are in your current rotation? (28:40)
- What does your typical running week look like? (29:25)
- Favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner (34:15)
- What always makes you laugh? (35:40)
- What’s your favorite piece of swag you’ve ever received from a
- Any podcast interview you wish you could redo? (36:30)
- What’s the best thing about living in NH vs. NYC? (38:40)
- Tips for first-timers running the New York City Marathon?
- Are you interested in announcing London or Berlin? (40:25)
- Favorite cereal? (41:10)
- What was your dream job 25, 20, 15, and 10 years ago?
New Balance SuperComp
New Balance FuelCell
New Balance SC Elite v3
Everything You Need to
Know About the New York City Marathon
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re
enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a
rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And
if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!